25 mars 2010

an impromptu breakfast picnic in the park


The weather was so lovely this morning, V and I decided to skip class and have a mini picnic in the park. Luckily there is a nice little patisserie just a few steps away from the park so it was easy to stop by and buy some pastries for breakfast on the way.


It was so beautiful, I wish there were some paid profession where all you had to do was laze around in the grass and eat delicious French pastries all day long. It sure beats going to school.




For the first time in a long time I actually wore something other than my usual hoodie and jeans/standard black on black.



dress - no label, off eBay; boots - New Look; necklace - Spring

I wanted to wear purple tights and they probably would have gone better with the dress, but we were in a hurry and I didn't have the time to look for them.

It's getting gray and cloudy outside now and I bet it'll rain again this evening (it was pouring with rain last night); I'm just glad we took advantage of the sunshine when we did. I love rain but I hate the way it brings all the worms out, we passed so many of them strewn on the paths when we walked and I can't help being an absolute girl about them, they just gross me out.

8 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment Heidi :) I don't generally post anywhere other than to the UK, but I'm happy to if someone asks - so if you ever buy anything from my shop I'd be more than happy to send it to you!
    Pretty pictures, what a lovely way to spend a morning. I love what you wore too, and I do think those red tights go really well with the dress and boots - sometimes clashing is a good idea :)
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Now I wanna have a picnic to : D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I wish I could skip classes to have picnics. The park looks so pretty~

    http://hartley-s.livejournal.com (because it wouldn't let me publish it using my Livejournal username, apparently)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. hi doll,
    thanks so much for the blog comment. your blog is gorgeous, and those photos, WOW!
    A picnic would be soo nice, and I'm loving your outfit.

    i cant seem to find your follow button though? if you let me know where it is, then ill definitely be following you :)

    xox vendettaxx.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks for the comment :)

    That dress is really pretty.
    I can't even explain how jealous I am that you were out having a lovely looking picnic while I was stuck at work in the pouring rain today!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow, it looks amazing Heidi! I've always loved your photography skills xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. i agree! ur pictures are super cute

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh the picnic looks so yummy and adorable! I love that dress on you as well :) great photos girl!

    RépondreSupprimer