27 mars 2010

parce qu'il y a toujours un peu de mensonge derrière les "je m'en fous"


Yesterday I received a large package with my recent purchases from Topshop. Getting packages in the mail is one of my favourite things in the world, even more so when it contains pretty underwear: wearing them will always make you feel good about yourself, no matter what dingy outfit you're wearing over them. In the past couple of months however I have literally spent hundreds of euros shopping online, this is definitely the last of it. Maybe. That's what I said a couple weeks ago until I discovered Topshop ships to Europe for only 5 quid.


I have a list of essential things I need to get around to doing before Monday, or Tuesday at the latest. Making lists are fun but I rarely stick to them, especially as it's so hard to get motivated to do mundane things like laundry, not to mention I am feeling really lazy at the moment. Tonight, however, is the final of the Coupe de la Ligue with Bordeaux v Marseille, an old rivalry that apparently goes back far. People are quite intense about football here and it's always fun to go out and watch the game in a bar or pub when Bordeaux plays - which I shall be doing, of course.

For now, though, I'm just going to sit back with a cup of Earl Grey and watch some old episodes of Veronica Mars. I'll get around to my list tomorrow.


I hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

7 commentaires:

  1. I love getting packages in the post too :)
    good luck with the list!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I looove online shopping, it's so...easy! Trying to seriously cut back on spending though as I'm off to NY next month. Was in Topshop today, and soo tempted but I held back!
    I do love those undies, so pretty. I have a few like that myself - infact I'm wearing a pair now [too much info? haha] xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. underwear is my favourite thing to buy :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. gorgeous photos - i need to make a to-do list :)
    great blog!
    love all your posts
    stop by some time xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Online shopping is so fun and addictive~! I hate waiting for the packages, though. But gettingthem is the best part. :3 Yes, indeed, especially when they're pretty underwear.

    I have a to-do list, but I'm too busy not really caring about it to actually get started on anything on the list, ahaha. At least you're aknowledging that you have stuff to do.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. heidi you won my giveaway! check out my blog xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. i love your handwriting. :)

    RépondreSupprimer