5 avril 2010

Easter perks



top - Topshop, cardigan - Monsoon, jeans - New Look, Converse - Foot Locker

I went for a walk with V this evening as the weather was absolutely gorgeous and stopped by a supermarket to check out the Easter chocolate leftovers. We came rather late and the shelves were fairly empty by the time we got there as everything was already either 25% or 50% off, but we did manage to score two packets of Lindt eggs for the price of one and gorged on them on the walk back home. It kind of countered our intention to exercise in order to get healthy, but oh well, Easter only comes around once a year! (Boring outfit, I know, but it was supposed to be comfortable enough to walk a long distance in. And my Converse are actually silver, I wish they showed up better in the photo!)


I have a busy week ahead with a test everyday for the next three days plus a paper due in on Thursday, on top of other miscellaneous homework, so I don't think I'll be updating again until the weekend. Hope you all had a good Easter and have a fabulous week to come!

5 commentaires:

  1. l'ensemble est tres mignon, wait i can speak english


    yummy chocolate!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. cute polka dotted top!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ahhh I love easter, and you look gorgeous :)

    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog & sorry for my late reply... I've been super busy! but I'm back to daily posting now!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. great spotty top! love lindt too :)

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. great outfit! and i love chocolate!!!

    enter my first giveaway for amazing prizes:
    http://thiswasforever.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-giveaway.html

    RépondreSupprimer