14 avril 2010

wherever you will go

I'm feeling restless and impulsive and am very tempted to buy a train or plane ticket to somewhere, anywhere, except I have no one who's willing to just randomly get up and go and come with me. I don't mind going alone to be honest, the only thing that worries me is staying in a strange hostel alone. Anyway. In less than a week I'll be in Holland, although I have doubts as to how well that will turn out, but I guess we'll see. I have two weeks off for spring holidays and I'm not sure what to do during the second week... I may very well just end up going somewhere else alone.


I'm thinking of going to Italy (specifically Venice, I have wanted to go there since forever)...


...or maybe Switzerland, as it's pretty cheap to get there...


...or maybe I'll just go again to my favourite place in the world, Paris. That's definitely the cheapest option, at least transport-wise, and I'll never get tired of that city. (NB. All photos from Flickr and linked back to the original.)

I have class in an hour, and then afterwards V and I are going to drop by the supermarket, pick up some junk food, and watch last night's episode of Glee. I can't believe it's finally back, it seemed like just yesterday that "Sectionals" aired and we were complaining that we had to wait until April for the next episode... just shows how fast time flies!

7 commentaires:

  1. Oh, Italy is gorgeous - I spent my 16th birthday there. We did a tour of lots of different places, but Venice was definitely one of my favourites. Beautiful place.
    I can't wait for Glee to be back on tv! That's what my Mondays are all about. It starts back here on Monday. I'll have to record it though as I'll be in New York!
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have a similar urge quite often... Think it's more just knowing that there's travels coming up and I can't wait. I'd love to go to Holland!

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Paris is my favorite place in the world!
    I was in Venice for my birthday in february, it's great, I love Italy, but go to Paris it's better!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I've been to Venice - it is the most magical place I've ever been to!! totally recommend you go there :D
    and Paris... don't even get me started on how amazing that city is.
    Never been to Switzerland though!
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I drove more than an hour when I went to Primark, but it was worth it. Don't they have a Primark in France? xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh I want to travel too... Venice is very beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer