28 avril 2010

gone travelling, part ii


A few pictures from my trip to Holland, not much text as I'm leaving for the airport soon to go to Italy. I spent most of my time in The Hague, but went to Amsterdam for a day and to Rotterdam for a few hours just to go to Primark, haha. I thought Amsterdam was lovely at first, but after I got completely lost and walked around aimlessly for a couple of hours, I started to like it a bit less as everything started to look the same and there were so. many. people. Tourists mostly, which was offputting. I ended up just going on a vintage store trawl and discovered some amazing places, which I may make a wee guide about later. The Hague seems to be a fantastic place to live, though.
























Anyway, until next week then!

3 commentaires:

  1. GORGEOUS photos, I love the 6th one done especially. I wish I was good at taking photos like you! I've always wanted to do a photography course, hmmm.
    Hope you're enjoying yourself xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I also went on a saturday, there are so many people than :s
    did you enjoy going to Holland? :) xo

    RépondreSupprimer